Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Oh boy!

What ever happened to my determination to keep my posts updated? I think I happened, thinking I had to have the "time" to really sit down and write, but that's not gotten me anywhere, now has it? So, a mid-year resolution (or "revolution," as Oliver puts it).

So . . . summer has finally arrived in Boulder after a VERY slow start. Now we are waking up to sunny, cool mornings, having warm, dry days and are back to cool at night. Ahhhh. Already lots of beach time at the lake--kayaking, jumping off the dock (kids, no me into that freezing snowmelt), picnicing with neighbors and friends.

We're off next week for our annual Clinton Beach/Cape Cod trip. We'll get to see our new niece while there. She did us the favor of arriving quite early so we could meet her! Siri Elisabeth Chung, weighing in at just under 6 lbs. Welcome, Siri!

No comments:

Post a Comment